Sonic Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Roleplaying!

Be your favorite Sonic characters!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gem-Stone Grove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowWolf
Admin
ShadowWolf

Gem-Stone Grove Empty
PostSubject: Gem-Stone Grove   Gem-Stone Grove Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Seala didn't slack at all once they reached open ground. Espio, however, got a stitch in his side and was currently cursing. "WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN ALREADY?!" He yelled at Seala, annoyed and in pain. Seala sulked and slowed down to a slow run, "Espio, we don't have time!" Espio snapped back at her, "I'm telling you Seala: Them talking to you on this matter is a figment of your im-ag-in-a-tion!" Seala yelled back, "Excuse me but who's the one that's actually getting the massage?!" Her patience was thinning. "NO-ONE!!" Espio screamed back. Seala sulked and lifted her hands, "That's it, I'm leaving you here." That shut Espio up, "But Seala-" "NO! I don't want to hear it." She started walking away, "I don't want to hear about it anymore." Espio sighed as she started to pick up the pace and run off, "Oh Seala....." He muttered under his breath. What am I ever going to do with you..? He finished silently in his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Seala continued running without a care, "Who does that *$$-*@** think he is?" she muttered hatefully, "He suddenly just shows up and thinks he can boss me around? I don't think so." She snarled momentarily, "Ugh I HATE men!" Soon after that, she broke into a small clearing. There were five tall, thick trees forming a half circle (opposite the side she came in) around a center one. When you looked up into the leaves, you could see colored glitters, as if the tree and leaves were tinted with small specks of gemstones. Seala took a deep breath, welcoming the calming energy that filled this small grove. Her anger diminished instantly, and once it did she heard whispers in her ears, "Come forward...." It sounded like the usual: Several different voices telling her the same thing at different times, so it created an eerie feeling. Seala walked toward to the center tree, and a small, light blue panel popped up. The tree rustled as if a breeze was floating through its leaves, and she suddenly had the urge to go to the government site. Panic surged through her as she quickly popped up the site and typed in the password. She gasped when she saw the note left by Shadow, "Oh no...." She whispered nervously, "What do we do now?" she received a quick response, "Find him...." Seala was shocked and rather out-raged, "FIND HIM?! And do what, stand there while he shoots me? tssk! Fat chance!" She felt the presence starting to fade, "Oh come on man!" she said desperately, "Don't leave me hanging here!" The presence continued to fade. "Find him...." not more then five seconds after, the blue screen disappeared with a small szzap!. Seala looked up at a diagonal angle, gaping. Several thoughts were rushing through her head all at once, until she finally snapped out of it and said, "Well then." She put her hands on her hips, annoyed, "I guess I have to go chase after some-body who will probably kill me, for a reason I have no idea of." With a pissed-off hmph!, Seala walked out of the Grove to go find Espio.

(OMG! -finger twitch-)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Gem-Stone Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem-Stone Grove   Gem-Stone Grove Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Shadow kicked the wall on annoyance. For no reason. Nothing had a reason these days.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsilversonic.board-directory.net
ShadowWolf
Admin
ShadowWolf

Gem-Stone Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem-Stone Grove   Gem-Stone Grove Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:50 pm

(XD ouch.. Poor Shadow. - pats head -
Shadow: Evil or Very Mad - Shoots me -
ARRRR! X_X))

Seala found Espio still where she left him. Espio had sat down to wait loyally, but stood up instantly when he saw her. "Seala!" He called out, and ran up to meet her half-way. Seala raised an eye-brow, "Yah?" Espio blushed. Why had he done that? "Nothing I just.." He blushed deeper; he was deeply embarrassed. "It's just.. You came back!" Seala laughed, "What, did you think I would leave you out here for long with that Shadow guy chasing after you, Vector and Charmy?" Espio smiled half heartedly.. Seala took a deep breath then nervously said, "Could I have your blessing...?" Espio gaped, he knew that she would only ask for that if she were going to do something dangerous (And in his opinion usually stupid). "Why?" He questioned, shocked. Seala held her breath as she answered, "I have to find Shadow." Espio nearly had a heart attack. Her?! Go anywhere NEAR that killer?! "WHAT?!?" He cried out, "Then do what?!" Seala pinned her ears back, "I-.....I don't know..." She didn't like seeing him so distressed. Espio shook his head violently, "Seala honestly!! This whole thing with you being told.. IT'S RUBBISH!" (Lawl rubbish XD) Seala restrained a whimper. She knew he was only trying to protect her, but he underestimated her! Why? Why did it have to work out like THIS? She held back tears as he continued to worriedly yell at her. Finally, when she couldn't hold back her tears anymore, she cut him off, "Espio I'm going to go anyway. Please.. Stop yelling at me.." She'd been friends with Espio for a long time, and it was rather hard for her to not cry when he was screaming at her with such force. Espio stopped immediately when he saw her tears. Oh man... He thought sadly, What've I done..? He'd forgotten how tender she was on the inside; Especially with him. "Oh Seala......" He wrapped an arm around her in a gentle hug. He wanted to explain to her that this whole Shadow thing had shaken him to the roots, but it just didn't seem appropriate to the situation. Seala sighed; It was good to be in the arms of a friend again. Espio gave her his blessing, as she wished, then insisted that he go with her to at least the place where he had last found trace of the dark hedgehog. "I'm. Going. With. You." He pressed when she repulsed the idea. Seala didn't feel like fighting at that moment, so she merely sighed and said, "Alright... Let’s go then.." They started off toward a large hill where they could get their barings.

(You pick the next location, if you want to move at all. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gem-Stone Grove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem-Stone Grove   Gem-Stone Grove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gem-Stone Grove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Roleplaying! :: The Sweet, Sweet Roleplaying. :: The Countryside-
Jump to: